Friday, March 06, 2009

Happy Birthday, Robyn!

I promise to do a post or two about crochet sometime soon, but today, I have to wish a happy birthday to my dear daughter, Robyn!
Robyn is my oldest child. She is an amazing young woman, and I don't know what our family would do without her. Whenever any of us are in trouble or need help, Robyn is always the first one we call. She has worked her way up the corporate ladder, and successfully runs the largest department of a very busy resort, yet she manages to keep up with all of her kid's many activities, maintain one of the happiest marriages I know of, and always be there when anyone needs her.

She is such a great mom.

Robyn and Aaron are a great couple! They perfectly complement each other.

Aunt Robbie is so silly! She always brings joy and laughter where ever she goes.

Happy Birthday Robyn! You are such a blessing to me!

(Oh, and no, that is not a real bug in her mouth; it was a Halloween toy she used to terrorize me and the little girls.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reaffirming my belief that you don't put anything out there you don't want everyone to see! At least you clarified it was a fake bug...I love my family and am so blessed to have not only a wonderful husband and 3 kids but all my brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, my grandparents who in turn do so much for me and of course my mommy! Thanks for making my day!

Anonymous said...

First, I have got to get a copy of that picture...I might need something one of these days and have to threaten to put it in the paper or something! Everyone has heard the saying about not believing everything you read...this is one time you can. Robyn, your mom didn't say those things just because she is your mom...she said them cause they are true. You are one of the best people I know. And you are definitely one of the best mothers that I know. You give your kids the kind of life that every parent wants for our kids, you just manage to do it. You are always there for family and friends alike. You truly treat people like you expect to be treated. I hope you have a very happy birthday.
Now, if you tell anyone I said all of this, I will deny it to my dying day!

crochethuahua said...

Happy Birthday Robin!

Anonymous said...

To a Super great granddaughter...one of the best. Pappy and I love you...Sometimes we worry that you do too much and neglect yourself and that others take advantage of you but we know you would not be you otherwise. Hope you not only have a wonderful day but a better year than last year and each year just gets better and better...Love you, Mammy!

Elementalizard@gmail.com said...

Sorry I haven't posted yet, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYN!!! Hope everything is going well for you, we love you and will see you soon.

Lane said...

Happy birthday Robyn. Thanks for keeping us all in line.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robyn!!!! We love ya! Did you like your birthday song this morning?

Jewell