Saturday, April 02, 2011

Spring Time Designs

Spring time is here at last, and Easter and Mother's Day are right around the corner. Here are a few of my favorite spring-themed designs. All of them are available at http://bellacrochet.com/
The Flower Garden Fairy; this is one of my all time favorite designs, and the first of the Lovely Ladies Doilies.
The Enchanting Easter Basket Doily. One of my first dimensional doilies.

The Basket and Eggs can be used separately as wall art.

The Spring Time Tea Cup Bouquet. Many people have told me they made this as a Mother's Day gift.

The Easter Bonnet Sachet. This is the gift pattern that comes with the purchase of the Springtime Tea Cup Bouquet.

I hope you are enjoying  a lovely Spring, filled with sunshine, flowers and pretty crochet!

3 comments:

mollymell said...

These are gorgeous!

Ann said...

Thank you, Regina!

CrochetBlogger said...

Very lovely. Great for the season!