Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Designs

I have added three new pattern sets to BellaCrochet.com.
The Ruffles and Lace Eyelet Foundation Accessories.

The Monkey Business Hats, which come in four sizes.

This set includes both the hats and a matching back pack.
The Monkey On My Back Pack.

The Trendy Crochet Head Bands and Trims.

The Sophie Head Band. This is the gift pattern that comes with the purchase of the Eyelet Accessories or the Trendy Head Bands.
You can see more pictures of these designs, and all of my other designs at http://www.bellacrochet.com/

These sets were fun to work on, but I am glad to be back to designing with thread. I have a couple of new doilies which I hope to have ready in about a month.

5 comments:

Ana Luisa said...

The head band look very nice, well done! Good luck on your sales. :)

crochethuahua said...

The monkeys are so cute!

Clara said...

Hi, beautiful work
Can you recommend a computer software crochet.
Thanks.

Z said...

The ruffles are beautiful and the monkeys are just too cute!

Christina Broad said...

I love the monkeys.... The hair bands are nice too but i really love how you have made the monkeys.. very clever.. :))