Saturday, April 17, 2010

Springtime Tea Cup Bouquet

I am working on the patterns for the Springtime Tea Cup Bouquet this weekend. Here it is without the pins, and with its matching doily.
The doily by itself.

Here is the gift pattern that will come with purchase of the Springtime Tea Cup Bouquet. I am calling it the "Easter Bonnet Sachet."
I have received several emails asking me when the Tea Pot Set and the Angel of Love doily patterns will be available. I will be releasing them soon, but before I do, I have a big announcement that I will be making about them (and all of my patterns) soon. I hope you will be pleased; I am so excited about what is going on! I will tell you more as soon as I can.

9 comments:

Ana Luisa said...

such a lovely design, wel done!
will be waiting for your announcement!

eliza said...

OLÁ MIGUXA,QUE COISAS LINDAS!!!!!!!AMEI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!BJUS

Rosa Goncalves said...

Oi!!"Só por hoje, não se preocupe.
hoje, graças Apenas para todas as coisas que acontecem, sejam elas boas ou menos boas.
Só por hoje desperta piedade e compaixão por todas as coisas vivas.
Só por hoje, Não se preocupe, sentir a paz.
Só por hoje, ser feliz.
Só por hoje viver plenamente " BJSS Rosa

eezelifeinbc said...

HI Ann
The spring time set is just gorgeous.

I am so excited for you about your big announcement, can't wait! LOL

Cindy said...

Just outstanding! I love them all and can't wait for your announcement!!

Molly said...

Ann these are gorgeous, you do such fantastic work. I am anxiously awaiting your announcement. take care

Crochet Queen said...

This is so lovely can wait to hear your announcement.

Joanna said...

When I opened your post I was immediately caught by the delightful scene. The visuals of the bouquet, doily and hat are scrumptious.

crochethuahua said...

It reminds me of spring - oh how I can't wait to see the spring!