Monday, January 26, 2009

Dreaming of Springtime


We have an ice storm headed our way tonight. I went to Walmart this morning and stocked up on groceries. David has been preparing the barn all day for bad weather.
But I am working on the pattern for this Easter basket and eggs doily set, and it makes me long for spring!
The basket and eggs can be made separately and used as wall decor/ decorative potholders, and the back ground can be used separately a candlemat doily.
I had planned to have it done by the first of the year; now if I have it done by Feb. 1 I will be happy.

3 comments:

Sandra Croche said...

Hi,
I went to see the news and congratulated the work is beautiful !!!!!
A great week,
Sandra Coatti kisses ........

Ann said...

Thank you, Sandra!

crochethuahua said...

That is lovely! I also love your free potholder.