Monday, February 16, 2009

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.....

This is the first in a set of super simple baby blankets that I started this weekend (okay, I give up on not starting anything new-when I get the urge to make something I just have to go with it!) It was really fun and easy to make. I have wanted to do a set like this for a long time; so many people want to make baby blankets, but don't have a lot of time to work on them. It is my goal that each design in this set should take no more than 12 hours to complete (by an average crocheter), at least that is the plan.

2 comments:

crochethuahua said...

I've always wanted to make a star-shaped afghan.

I didn't realize how many books of patterns you have published. Your creations are so unique and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! We love anything that's "super simple"