Friday, February 06, 2009

BellaCrochet patterns are now available on Karp Styles Site!!


I am so happy to announce that 6 of my patterns are now available for down load at Karp Styles. Karp Styles is a wonderful source of crochet and knitting patterns and supplies. They are rated one of the top 100 Crochet sites, one of the top 100 Craft sites, and one of the top 100 Knit and Crochet sites, and they have a wonderful selection of items available.
Here is what they say on their site:
"Knitting and Crochet Supplies from Karp Styles where personal service comes first. We offer a large selection of patterns and related tools and accessories. If you don't find the pattern, hook or needle you are looking for, please contact us."
You can see my patterns at:
http://www.karpstyles.com/catalog.html?category=Bella%20Crochet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Congratulations! You are a very talented crochet designer. :)

crochethuahua said...

That's great! I'll check it out.

In answer to your comment on my page: I'm like you - I would be lost without crochet!