Promise me something; if I ever say "I think I will do a book with about 25 patterns in it, wouldn't that be great?" Promise me you will grab me by the shoulders and shake me until I come to my senses.
I have been working on the potholder book for the last two weeks solid. I dream about it. Just when I think it is finished, I find something else I want to fix: "Oh my gosh, I forgot to add 'heavy starch' to the Materials lists!", or "Hey, there should be two * in this rosebud pattern." Then I have to check all the other patterns to make sure I didn't forget the same thing in them. And then there has been the size issue. Annie's Attic wants the pdf's to be less than 5M in size. Mine was way (and I do mean WAY) over that. So I had to go in and resize all the pictures, so on and so forth.
But... I really do think I am almost through with it (that is about the 100th time I have said that, but this time I really mean it!)
But if you don't hear from me for a while, you know where I will be; slaving over my computor, messing with pictures, adding borders, checking to make sure I used the same font on all the titles and changing the wording of patterns that are probably just fine already.
I hope it will be worth it.