Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Montana, here we come!

David's dad started the dairy in the 40's. David has worked on it since he was a kid, and actually took it over the operation in the 70's.
About a month ago, he sold all the milk cows. For the first time in his adult life he does not have to milk twice a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.... well, you get the picture.

So, to celebrate his new found freedom, we are taking a trip. We don't have much of an itinerary, we are just going to get in the truck and head for Montana. I want to see Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone while we are up that way, but nothing is set in stone; we are just going to drive, and stop when we feel like it. We think we will be gone for a week or so, but who knows?

Anyway, I am putting my Etsy shop on vacation mode. I will take lots of pictures, and when I get back I think we need to have another contest.
What do you think?

Take care and I will talk to you soon.
Love,
Ann

3 comments:

crochethuahua said...

Have a wonderful, relaxing time!

Yes, a contest would be nice.

DandiCreations said...

I envy you Ann. I've always wanted to go to Montana. When you come back and share your photos, I know I'm gonna want to go even more. Have a wonderful time.

Diana

Jewell said...

You need to come see us while out vacationing :D