Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am home!

Actually, we got home a couple of days ago, but I am just now getting around to posting. I was wiped out; I am not used to traveling, and I really missed sleeping in my own bed! But I needed this trip; it is good for a hermit like me to get out in the world now and then. It makes me remember how blessed I am to live in such a beautiful country. And it reminds me how wonderful people are; everywhere we went everyone was so friendly, helpful and kind. I love America!!!!!!
I took hundreds of beautiful pictures, but this one of a buffalo in Yellowstone always makes me laugh; I waited patiently for him to turn around so I could get a good picture, but he refused to cooperate, and just kept grazing and walking away. Finally, I gave up and took this picture of his rear end. I will never hear the phrase "buffalo butt" again without thinking of this picture!
I hope you have all been well and enjoying some wonderful summer-time crochet.
I am working on a doily called "Harvest Moon" that I plan to share with you soon.
And I almost have everything ready for the next giveaway- hopefully next week!

4 comments:

crochethuahua said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a lovely time. Love the Buffalo butt picture. Can't wait to see the Harvest Moon doily!

Ana Luisa said...

glad to see you're back and had a wonderfult time on your trip. I love to travel, so I don't miss sleeping in my own bed.
thanks for sharing your photos.

Ann said...

Hey Crochethuahua, I am glad to be back!
I put the picture at the top of the post at first, but was afraid someone would think it was a picture of me!
Thank you Ana Luisa! I love to travel, too. I guess I can always sleep when I am at home!

DandiCreations said...

Glad you had a good time. It is always nice to get away but nicer to get back home. Look forward to seeing more pics since it is a place I want to visit.
Great to have you back and posting on your blog again.

Diana