Saturday, October 04, 2014

And the Winner is:


Crochethuahua

Pam,  if you will send me an email and let me know the address you would like the patterns sent to, I will get them right out to you. 


I loved reading about your doily experiences! 
I guess the doily I am proudest of is my Tea Party Doily.
It was the first doily I made that combined 3 dimensional elements, and it set the tone for the doilies I have designed since then.
My thanks to everyone who entered the contest, and for all of the nice comments about my designs. 
I plan to start blogging more regularly, so please stop by again soon! 

6 comments:

Cara Louise said...

Congratulations Pam!

crochethuahua said...

Thank you for the win! I can't wait to see and start on the patterns.

Sherri said...

Wow one lucky crocheters! Congrats

Gramma Rita said...

Congratulations to the winner! :)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Congrats to you Pam! What a lovely doily. Happy Crocheting. :)

Clara Davalos said...

super hermoso felicitaciones beso