Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Coming Soon: Angel Wings Comfort or Prayer Shawl

I have been working for some time on a new shawl design, which I am calling "Angel Wings Comfort or Prayer Shawl." The pattern will be available for purchase in a few weeks on http://bellacrochet.com/
and has been picked up by Annie's Attic for their October catalog.

The really cool thing about this shawl is....

It is actually shaped like a pair of Angel's wings!

 This is the "Angel's Touch Throw," which is the gift pattern that will come with the purchase of the Angel Wings Shawl. I love the ruffled edging!
It is really hard to get a good picture of an afghan; at least it is for me!

I will post a link when the pattern is available for purchase. I hope you like it!

4 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

I'm never sure how to best photograph afghans either. I've found it helps if you take it outside and put it on grass or over a chair in a nice cozy-looking setting. Usually. That said, I think this looks great. Love that angel wings shape!

Ann said...

Thank you, Kathyrn!!! I think the one part of my pattern I really need to hire out is the photography. Maybe someday!

crochethuahua said...

I want one! That is so pretty.

Faith said...

I have many about 4 or 5 of these. They are donated to the church prayer shall group. This is a lovely shawl, and one of these days....I'll make one for myself. So pretty and a breeze to make.