Friday, June 10, 2011

Blue Birds of Happiness Doily and Indian Summer Ruana

I have added two new designs to BellaCrochet.com.
The Blue Birds of Happiness Doily is now available here: bluebirds

The Rhapsody Rose Doily. This pattern is a gift with the purchase of the Blue Bird Doily.

Indian Summer Ruana. This is so quick and easy to make; and I love the yarn. It is'Kertzer/James C. Brett's Marble Chunky', color #0006 Landscape. The pattern is available here: indiansummer

The 'Sweet and Sassy Shrugs.' This is the gift pattern that comes with purchase of the Indian Summer Ruana pattern. 'Sweet and Sassy' was one of my first self published designs, and has not been available for a couple of years. But I have received several inquiries about the pattern, so I decided to bring it back.  
Now I am working on a shawl that is callled "Angel Wings Prayer Shawl' and a bride and groom doily that does not have a name yet.

1 comment:

Taking Heart said...

Love the blue birds... so sweet...