Saturday, November 22, 2014

And the Winner Is:

 Charlotte Huffman

 if  you will send me an email  and let me know what pattern you would like, I will get it right out to you. Also, I am sorry for getting the "Let is Go" song stuck in your head!
Which reminds me, a lady wrote me last week to tell me she just loved my 'Frozen' doily! I wrote her back to let her know that my 'Snow Queen' doily was designed and published in 2011, long before the movie came out. I sure don't want any copyright issues with Disney, lol!
Thanks so much to everyone who entered!



3 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Congratulations, Charlotte!! :)

Charlotte said...

Wow! I need to play the lottery with the luck I'm having this week! Thanks!

Faith said...

Congratulations Charlotte, this is a beauty, can't wait to see your finished project