Adsense header ad

Monday, October 22, 2012

And the Winner Is:

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher


Patti, if you will send me an email and let me know which pattern you would like, I will get it right out to you. 
I am still mourning the loss of America's Best crochet thread; it was my favorite for years. When I heard that the mill was being sold and that the thread would no longer be manufactured, I stocked up on some of my favorite colors (mostly the greens.) 
I now mainly use Aunt Lydia's, or one of the other Coats/Red Heart brands of size 10 thread. I order it online, since I am very limited (as are most of you, it seems!) in the colors I can find locally. 
Thanks to everyone for entering!

3 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

I have become a hoarder when it comes to thread..Seems like we all have a favorite. Even as I write this I am hoping my order arrives today!! Blessings

ZHOBEYDA said...

HOLA AMIGA, TUS TRABAJOS SON HERMOSO, TE FELICITO, QUE DIOS BENDIGA TU CREATIVIDAD.. AHORA TE SIGO, VISITAME PARA QUE VEAS LO QUE YO HAGO TAMBIEN MUY HUMILDEMENTE..!
SIEMPRE SERAS BIENVENIDA..
NOLYZ....

Faith said...

Congratulations to the winner...:)