I have received several emails lately from customers asking if it is possible to download my patterns to their IPad.
Since I am technologically-challenged, I turned to my computer expert, Joanne, who built and maintains my website for me.
She gave me the following information, which has been added to the information on ordering on BellaCrochet.com.
1. Install an app like Download Everything (D/L Everythn) for iPod. It needs to say that it can unzip files like PDFs.
2. Purchase a pattern from BellaCrochet.com per instructions (test with a Free Pattern).
3. On the page with the link to the download, click download.
4. Click on "Open in D/L Everythn" (top right) or the "Open in..." (top left) and select desired app.
5. In D/L Everythn Download window. Double click the zipped file and choose Extract.
6. Select the PDF and email to yourself as a back up.
7. Select the PDF and Open in iBooks (or other desired program.