Friday, May 28, 2010

Announcing BellaCrochet.com

I am thrilled beyond words to announce that my new site, http://www.bellacrochet.com/ is now open!!!!
All three of my newest designs are available there for instant download (no more waiting for me to email them to you!) The Springtime Tea Cup Bouquet Time For Tea SetAngel of Love Doily
All my other designs are available there as well.
The site has been in the works for several months now, and I am very pleased with how it has turned out. I want to give special thanks to my web designer, Joanne Gonzalez, who has worked tirelessly to get all the details just right!
Having my own website has been a dream of mine for years, and I cannot tell you how happy I am that it has become a reality! I hope you will drop by and check it out, and please let me know what you think. You can reach me at: ann@bellacrochet.com
I hope you will like it!

5 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

Congratulations! You do very beautiful work, and the new website is wonderful!

Ann said...

Thank you, Snowcatcher! I am glad you like it.

Sherri said...

Yeaaaa I love the new site I oredered right away:) I love the teacup bouquet :) Thanks for doing great work Ill be back for sure!

Ann said...

Thank you so much, Sherri! I appreciate your support so much!

Faith said...

very pretty new site...looking forward to stopping back, beautiful and creative. Thank you for sharing your pretties with us.