Monday, October 05, 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you!


I sometimes tell people that I am a one woman operation, doing everything from designing to filling orders all by myself. But that is not exactly true anymore.

I took a big step forward with my last couple of designs, and had them tested by a group of very talented and experienced crocheters. Even though I had read over the patterns several times, they caught things that I had missed, and that would have surely come back to haunt me!

So I would like to thank Vicki Mashburn, Diana Mitchell, Karen Misiunas and Pamela Tasny for lending their amazing talents and eye for detail to testing these patterns. I know they are now of a much higher quality for having had these ladies test them.

I truly appreciate the time and effort they put into the patterns, and I know my customers will surely thank them, too!

4 comments:

DandiCreations said...

I can't speak for the other ladies, but I loved every minute of it. I hope to be a part of the next works of art that you create.

Diana

crochethuahua said...

It was fun! I can't wait for the next time if you need us.

mishap said...

These patterns are wonderful and easy to work on. I enjoyed all of them.

Unknown said...

I think it's very smart to have people test your patterns. I do test tatting for other designers sometimes and when/if I have a pattern book of my own designs done I will have test tatters, too. It's an important step to make sure patterns are legible and make sense. I wish more tatting designers did it (some of the older patterns are written terribly because there was no one to edit the patterns).